High Quality Music for Brass
Our Music for Brass has been transcribed to the highest quality and has been carefully chosen by Cherry Classics director, Gordon Cherry. Gordon has led the Cherry Classics for over 20 years and is a leading professional Trombonist in North America, having performed as Principal Trombonist of the Vancouver Symphony, and the CBC Radio Orchestra.
As well, Gordon has taught hundreds of brass students over 32 years at the University of British Columbia. The music in the Cherry Classics catalog ranges in difficulty from intermediate to very difficult (professional) and is of exceptional quality. Click through to our catalog and check out the free pdf & mp3 samples to see & hear the music you are intrested in.
Cherry Classics recommends the forScore App for iPad.
All of our printed music is computer generated and printed to the highest quality. Parts are easy to read and mistake free!
- Bruckner, Anton / Sauer, Ralph
(At Midnight) for 5-part Trombone Ensemble
- Dvorak, Antonin / Hayes, Edward
Largo from the "New World Symphony" for Trombone Sextet
- Purcell, Henry / Sauer, Ralph
Twelve Sonatas for Three Trombones - Volume 2
- McDougall, Ian / Original Composition
Concertino for Trombone and Piano, "Devil or Angel?"
- Telemann, George / Sauer, Ralph
Suite in D for Unaccompanied Euphonium
- Pugh, Jim / Original Composition
Triad for Brass Trio (1996)
- Various / Brubeck and Neal
Ten Duets for Trumpet and Trombone
- Grieg, Edvard / Sauer, Ralph
Album Leaves, Opus 28 for Tuba or Bass Trombone and Piano
- Aldcroft, Randy / Original Composition
Twelve Beginning Jazz Duets for Two Trombones
- Mussorgsky (Moussorgsky), Modest / Sauer, Ralph
Pictures at an Exhibition for Trumpet and Piano